Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Germany - my old home

On Monday I left the States to see my brother, friends, and teachers in Germany. Surprisingly the flights to Germany were not really bad. Actually it was fairly good. Well there was one thing....I had to rush to my plane once because if I wouldn't I would probably miss the plane. HAHA

Once I arrived to Hamburg I recognized so many stuff. Although I just got saw the "exit" of the airport. My brother and one of my friends picked me up from the airport and it was really nice to see them again after 3 years. On my way to my brother's place I saw so many stuff that I still remember from 3 years ago. It was nostalgia pure!

That is all for now. I will keep yall posted what I will do in Germany and also and of course tell you what I will experience in Hong Kong. After all Hong Kong is the place I am suppose to talk about. HEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment