Thursday, September 9, 2010

One week of school (DONE)

Hi everyone!

It is been awhile that I posted a blog of my Hong Kong Trip....my excuse would be that I was busy throughout the time. (HEHEHE)

So school started last Monday ago...if someone would ask how the first week of mine went I would say it went pretty good. The classes that I chose are interesting and challenging; especially for Putonghua (Mandarin). I realized that I have to put A LOT of effort in Chinese Characters. That is going to be the biggest challenge of my Hong Kong studies! Understanding is not that hard for me but reading is.

Besides the Chinese class the business related classes are interesting and a little different then from the business classes at UNCG. I realized that a lot of the business classes have group projects that counts for 20-30 percent of your grade. Also they don't have 2-3 exam throughout the semester but only have one midterm and one final exam. Sometimes the final exam counts for 50 percent of your grade!

Well that is all for my blog today! I will try to keep you posted asap.... greetings from Hong Kong!

No comments:

Post a Comment